Instaweb specializes in SharePoint Development, Installations, Deployment, Migrations and Management, please feel free to contact us to arrange an obligation free assessment and demo on Microsoft SharePoint and various other cloud solutions that compliment Microsoft SharePoint.
What is SharePoint?
- SharePoint OnlineA cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can subscribe to an Office 365 plan or to the standalone SharePoint Online service. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- SharePoint FoundationThe underlying technology for all SharePoint sites. SharePoint Foundation (formerly Windows SharePoint Services) is free for on-premises deployment. You can use SharePoint Foundation to create many types of sites where you can collaborate on webpages, documents, lists, calendars, and data.
- SharePoint ServerOrganizations can deploy and manage SharePoint Server on-premises. It includes all the features of SharePoint Foundation. And it offers additional features and capabilities such as Enterprise Content Management, business intelligence, enterprise search, personal sites, and Newsfeed.
- SharePoint Designer 2013A free program. Use to build powerful, workflow-enabled solutions. And use to edit external content type for an external data solution based on Business Connectivity Services.
- OneDrive for Business folder syncA desktop program that you can use to sync an offline version of a team site or a OneDrive for Business library to a folder on your computer.